The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 25, 2011

.
Is It Today?



Not sure. But, I am working hard today. Perhaps today will be "the day" for a lot of different things. What would I wish for if it is today:

1. A fast, enjoyable effort in the classroom.

2. Ample time with family enjoying their company.

3. A lack of meloncholy and despair.

4. A lack of anger.

5. A lot of inertia and drive.

6. A refraining from my pipe so I can make it my servant, and not have me ruled by it. (I am wanting to retrain my brain to only want to smoke my pipe when I am drinking.)

7. A fast, clean, and pretty effort on the remodeling I am doing for my elderly in-laws.

8. A feeling of contentment and wholeness.

9. A feeling of tranquility and relaxation.

10. The feeling of accomplishment.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

(I am wanting to retrain my brain to only want to smoke my pipe when I am drinking.)

Well, you're always drinking something. The only times I never had time for smoking was when I was screwing. :-)

Monday, 25 July, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home