The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

.
Peanut Butter



One thing I *really* enjoy indulging in (well, I indulge in a helluva lot of things... pipe tobacco, rich food, libations, ect, etc.) is peanut butter. If calories were not a concern, I would easily consume a full jar of peanut butter every day just with a spoon. I would feel as if I were in heaven if I had a) a full jar of peanut butter to eat and b) a full can of mixed nuts to eat every day.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I don't do reduced fat, I barely eat to keep a body alive. At times I have to force myself to eat more to stay above 140 pounds.

A 16.3 ounce jar of Skippy peanut butter has 2660 calories in it, I suppose I would break that up into two days, and that may be all I ate that day.

I'll bet that you don't eat unsalted nuts and peanut butter, how is your blood pressure? Well, maybe pretty good being as you take a lot of walks.

Mine? I don't give a shit what my blood pressure is, I'm just trying to have a good time while I'm here. :-)

Thursday, 04 August, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

As far as tasty foods go, stop trying to make your selfish tongue happy, it's just one part of your silly little body.

Thursday, 04 August, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home