The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, August 19, 2011

.
It Would Have Been (Or Is?)



Today marks the 65th anniversary of the marriage of my mother and father. I miss both of them so very much. I wish there were here physically on Earth to celebrate this day. I hope that they are happy and joyful together in heaven.

Mom & Dad... I miss you greatly and love you both so very much. I hope that are proud of me and I hope that I have done well to respect you both and the many gifts you gave to me. It is through you that I have learned how to love and how to be. It is my sincere hope that you can see and know how much I try to live my life to be a good, loyal, hard working man. I hope you are both pleased with me.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger zirelda said...

Your folks know. :)

Thank you Prof. I had to close my blog because of a series of events where I had helped my other mother when she was dying and her kids were unhappy with me. They started stalking me online and I became concerned. I hope to start again at one point.

Hugs to you. Life really is good.

Friday, 19 August, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

Oh they were just your parents, a way for you to get here, get over it.

As for the post below, I haven't worn a wrist watch (or rings) most of my life, don't like strange things on my body.

Saturday, 20 August, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home