The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

.
Just Keeping Moving



I am simply keeping moving in my day-to-day tasks. Lots of preperation for the semester, working at JOGGING every day instead of simply walking, trying to keep things in order... that sort of thing.

Emotionally, I am generally neutral at the momement with several moments of happiness. No inordinate down times. I am spending a lot of time listening to Wind Band FM which has, I think, helped me with focus and feeling even-keeled.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Maybe you should think about taking up biking? Easier on your knees at your age.

Or lawnmower racing, they are a real kick in the butt...

Wednesday, 24 August, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home