The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 12, 2011

.
Off My Chest



I need to get this off my chest:

C.C.G. and R.B.C. are obnoxious, uncaring people who do not give a damn about anyone or anything. It is so incredibly frustrating having to deal with those two yahoos.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I have no idea who they are but I'm backing you, we're all in this together.

Whatever the fuck 'this' is. :-)

Monday, 12 September, 2011  
Blogger amelia said...

What BBC said!!

Tuesday, 13 September, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home