The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Just Progressing



Not much new to report.  I am simply keeping my Lenten vows.  As anticipated, the weekend was slightly challenging, meaning I had a few times I did have pipe cravings.  But, overall, they were not too bad.  During the week thus far, it has been pretty smooth sailing. 

I suspect that the primary challenge during the weekend is due to the more random schedule.  I tend to have more unscheduled,  unstructured time during the weekend.  And, that is often time I would traditionally fill with the smoking of one or multiple of my pipes.  When my time is more structured like during the week, it is easier simply to get into the routine. 

A secondary aspect to the cravings on the weekend MAY be that I had just actually indulged in a pipe the evening before.  I am not sure how much of a role that plays or  not.   But, again, as it has been rather manageable.... all is good. 

I truly do think I learned quite a bit during my prior attempt several months ago.  This effort is a relative breeze thus far.    Being 97.5% pipe tobacco free seems to be a reasonably good zone for me.

PipeTobacco


1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Carry on then...

Thursday, 20 March, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home