The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday

Well, I am comfortably cleansing my innards with a bit of ethanol ( it is a great disinfectant, of course ).  My pipe is wholly enjoyable as a Friday deviation like it has been through Lent.  I think I am comfortable with keeping up this 97.5% refraining from pipe tobacco as my new normal.  Next week will be the real test though as Sunday morning concludes Lent.  Wish me luck! 

Here is a special wish hoping that BBC is doing well in recovery from his surgery.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home