The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Craving

Just like last Saturday, I did have a pipe craving when I went out on my walk.  It was a later start to the morning because Saturday is a relatively unstructured time.  The craving was mostly a wishful desire, and was relatively speaking, mild.  

I think it is going pretty well for a Saturday.  I think all unstructured weekend days will involve a few cravings as my pipe indulgences have always been about relaxing... not stimulation like some people utilize tobacco for

PioeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Tobacco is just a bad habit for me, like pussy.

Monday, 24 March, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home