The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, September 07, 2018

Ditto, But More

Just to state for the record.... I work with some people who are true jerks and they hurt my feelings quite a bit.  But, that said, I am tired of focusing on that and want to think about something else. 

So, the "more"....

I am looking forward to a pleasant, peaceful, relaxing weekend with my family.  I want that wonderful feeling of togetherness that we can sometimes obtain even just in doing rather mundane things.  It is my hope for this weekend.  I am not sure what we may end up doing, but I am hoping for at least some of the following:

Swimming
Good Food
a Good Movie, Play, or Concert
Harvesting more from the Garden
Mass

In addition, I hope and plan to keep up with my normal exercise (running) and keep refraining from my pipes (I have had a lot of cravings again this week after a relatively quiet week the week before). 

It would nice to have a few FUN surprises too.  Perhaps that will happen. 

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Hope you are having a delightful weekend. It's raining here, but we're enjoying it.

Sunday, 09 September, 2018  
Blogger Sharon said...

I hope you have the weekend you want and any surprises are fun!

Sunday, 09 September, 2018  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

enjoy your life..fuck anyone that tries to bring you down

Monday, 10 September, 2018  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Hope you got some surprises!

Monday, 10 September, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home