The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Consistency

I have maintained the following consistent patterns, even during my downturn:

1.  I have ran each day, no matter how much I did not want to.

2.  I have refrained from smoking my pipes, no matter how much I did want to.

Big deal (sarcasm).  It did, however, require most of my limited energy to go against what my mind was coaxing me to do or not do.

PipeTobacco


3 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Give yourself credit (no sarcasm) for coping. Getting out of bed and putting one foot in front of the other IS a big deal when you're way down in the dumps.

Wednesday, 27 March, 2019  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Kudos to you two-fold. First, for sticking with your intentions. Second for sharing your successes with fellow bloggers.

Wednesday, 27 March, 2019  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hotdamn

Thursday, 28 March, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home