The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, May 13, 2019

Excercise....

I am trying to further improve my fitness by incorporating regular upper body strength training.  I am *NOT* ever going to be able to be an "Arnold Schwarzenegger" type..... but, I am hoping to maintain and perhaps improve my strength through these efforts.

My five mile run today was cold, wet, and very rainy.  But, it was still nice.

I am trying to keep ahead at work so as to not get the "desperate" feelings of being behind.  It is my goal to put into practice this Summer and to learn the techniques I need to keep it my consistent pattern.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

my exercise is hauling my ass out of the recliner

Monday, 13 May, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home