The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 10, 2019

No Rest for Me (I am not wicked)

Even though the adage goes, "No rest for the wicked," I hope that term does not apply to me.  However, I have been so utterly tied up with a myriad of work related and family related tasks this week that I did not have more than a minute or two to have "free time" on the computer any day this week. 

This often happens this time of the year for me, but this year was especially grueling with packing of a laboratory for a move for renovation that had to be done this week.  But, I *believe* the worst of it is over and that I should be back on to my more usual schedule again now. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger ss said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 11 May, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home