The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Michael Connelly

It has been a year or two since I have last read a novel by Connelly, but it is not from lack of interest.... I had read through all the available books of his I knew of.  It was nice to find a copy of one of his latest Bosch novels in paperback a few weeks ago. 

His writing style is crisp, precise, and his stories are captivating and grand.  I do NOT want to plow through this book fast, but it is hard to put down.  The book is named "Two Kinds of Truth".  A very enjoyable book to read. 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for the book recommendation, I have only read one of Connolly’s novels and recall that I did enjoy it. I have read many by aboth nystery writer, Donna Leon, which are set in Venice. Also read many by James Patterson, which I can only say were fast reads but not much else. Elizabeth George is also a favorite in this genre.
Thanks for your comments on my recent post with the mill building. We enjoy living in a re-purposed building and the views are quite wonderful and ever changing.

Wednesday, 15 May, 2019  
Blogger geno said...

just finished "Two Kinds of Truth". have now started reading "Dark Sacred Night". great local library here in MN.

Wednesday, 15 May, 2019  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I love his books..one of my favorite authors..James Lee Burke is the best..

Wednesday, 15 May, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home