The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Another One

Another crazy long day!  Again, I got up and was on the trail at 4:30am.... in 37 degree (3 C) temperatures AND heavy rain in order to get my run in.  Then I immediately headed to the U for 4.5 hours of lecturing and the rest of the day working on writing exams, doing research, and counseling a large number of students (some with tears) who are not performing well and are “desperate” NOW to turn their D or F into something salvageable.  I am exhausted!  I am looking forward to some food and maybe one tv program and then to bed!

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Mildred Ratched said...

I can't imagine running at 4:30am in 37 degrees...well, maybe I can in my dreams while snuggle under my covers. As for the D's and F's well, sir, I can proudly report that when I was in college, I never made anything less than a B- and that made me cry. In fact, I think I tried my hardest to get it changed to a B based on attendance and class participation and well, you get the drill...if I remember correctly, I won out! lol

Wednesday, 30 October, 2019  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Your real dedicated, we been teens here in North Idaho.

Wednesday, 30 October, 2019  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

if I did that running I'd have to have a ambulance right behind me..

Thursday, 31 October, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home