The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Sub Sandwhich

Because of a really hectic schedule for our family today, I ended up hitting the trail to ge my run in at 4:30 am.  I did force myself to run 10K (6.2 miles) though so I would be sure to get at least one of that distance in this week.  It always feels good to have that goal done.

Because it is so hectic a day, my wife and I decided we were going to make it easy on ourselves and have sub sandwiches.  The subs though are from a little, local place here and are very tasty.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

It been a while since I been to a subway. Now my mouth is watering.
Coffee is on

Tuesday, 29 October, 2019  
Blogger JanF said...

I love sub sandwiches! We don't have them very often which makes them even more than a treat and we don't attempt to make them at home for the same reason!

Tuesday, 29 October, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home