The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Empty, But...


I have not really done this for at least 7-8 months now, but last Sunday I did dig out on of my favorite old pipes, and have been carrying it with me in my pocket and have been gripping the stem in between my teeth when I am driving.  The bowl is EMPTY and devoid of gentle crumbles of pipe tobacco. But, it is for some reason, a bit comforting to me.  Strange, perhaps. 

It appears to be akin to a pacifier for me.  Hmm. I guess that makes some sense. 

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Glad you found comforting in your pipe.
Coffee is on

Wednesday, 06 November, 2019  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

It does seem to help somewhat.

Thursday, 07 November, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home