The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Tired

Feeling cranky and tired and out of sorts.  Just a list today:

1.  31 miles (50 km) ran in three days so far this week.

2.  Sick of politics.

3.  Tired about fighting about wearing a damn mask.

4.  Feeling on edge about the upcoming Fall school year (both for me at the U and for K-12 as well) and how it will proceed.  I suspect the reality is that all instructors (U or K-12) have to be always prepared to have both face-to-face and online options available every damn day because things are so unpredictable. 

5.  I miss being at a movie theater or a live theater with my wife. 

6.  I miss swimming.

7.  I miss my pipes. 

8.  I miss going to a salad bar.

PipeTobacco


1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I am tired of being tired. :)

Wednesday, 22 July, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home