The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Saturday

 I ran seven miles today to try to dissipate stress.  That means I have ran 53 miles so far this week.  I do not run on Sunday, though, so that is it.  

I went to Mass on Saturday evening today as it is usually with fewer people.  However, my mind was awash with feelings and emotions and so I was not paying attention as well as I should have been.  I will watch the televised Mass tomorrow morning and work to pay closer attention to try to learn something. 

I learned that the brother of a high school friend of mine died of Covid-19.  It was a rough, sad surprise.  

PipeTobacco 

3 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Sorry to learn about the brother of your high school friend. We don't know of any Covid-19 deaths among our friends and relatives yet, but sooner or later I'm sure we will.

Sunday, 01 November, 2020  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

No covid deaths in my family. But I had 8 or 9 cousin who came down with it. I won't go into there political leanings. One of my friend end up in hospital with covid, broke her hip and now is in rehab.
Stay Safe and Coffee is on

Sunday, 01 November, 2020  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I think it's a rare case of anyone not having direct contact with someone that either has/had or died from Covid

Sunday, 01 November, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home