The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, February 18, 2022

Busy, But Better

 I am feeling less down, fortunately.

I ran 10 miles and watched two Capuchin Masses during my run.  I am done for the week with miles.  

I was absolutely, non-stop busy all day long and had to also attend a three hour conference where I presented (luckily it was virtual (Zoom) so I could do other things at the same time.  

I did all the work I needed to with my research students.

I did some of my own rodent work.

I prepared all the materials for next week’s classes and was able to publish them.

I wrote one exam.  

Overall….. VERY busy, but fortunately very productive!  Tonight I can spend quiet, relaxing time with my wife, and sleep in perhaps to even 7:30am tomorrow….. no alarm clock and no alarm light!!!!!!

PipeTobacco 


5 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like a very good day!

Friday, 18 February, 2022  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I am glad person and car returned safely. Sadly I empathise with your wife. I would find it very hard to say no too. And would be grumbled at.
Also glad the next day was better.

Saturday, 19 February, 2022  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I hope you are getting your sleep-in. I was up by 4:30 this morning.

Saturday, 19 February, 2022  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I'm glad your in a better place.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Saturday, 19 February, 2022  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

hope you n wife both snuggle and get some good sleep.

Sunday, 20 February, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home