The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Candy



I was only able to get in 7.5 miles (~12 km) this morning, as I had to be at the U before 8:00 am. and I did not awaken until 5:10am.  Luckily I have some "cushion" with the 17 miles I ran yesterday.

I have been feeling in a "sweet tooth" sort of mood the last few days.  I have been craving my favorite, super sweet candies..... a) jelly beans, and b) candy corn (more specifically the especially plump mellocreme pumpkins).  It is near Easter still, so it is no surprise I have jellybeans, but I also DO have candy corn (mellocreme pumpkins) because I know that I will miss them during the off season, and so I always buy a few extra bags to fill the need throughout the year.  

Still debating if I should order the pipe tobacco I spoke of yesterday, or if it is just too damn foolish for words for me to do that.  

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Dylan and I are craving jelly beans...

Tuesday, 17 May, 2022  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love those pumpkins and candy corn too, but don't they go stale?

Wednesday, 18 May, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home