The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 13, 2023

Bullet List

 Deadlines weighing down upon me, and lots of things to do.  So, only a bulleted list today:

  • 11.6 miles (19 km).  Hit the track at 6:02am
  • Must run to the florist, buy flowers for tomorrow morning for my wife for Valentine's Day.  These are in addition to an actual gift I also have ready.  I cannot order flowers to be delivered as she is going to be out and about all day and there is no place I could have them delivered to surprise her.  Instead, I will get them today, hide them in the house and get them up in a vase tomorrow morning before I head to the track (before she gets up).
  • Lots of teaching today..... LOTS.
  • Band practice this evening.  It is the last rehearsal before we begin playing our Winter series out in public.  The Director will be intensive this evening and probably keep us very late. 
  • PCS = 8.  Always strong, always there, always on my mind.
PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds like a very nice V-Day you have planned. John and I had to celebrate early due to his many appointments this week.

Monday, 13 February, 2023  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Valentine day.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Monday, 13 February, 2023  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

With all of the stuff going on recently, neither Sue nor I have thought about V-Day. It just snuck up on us. So, we’ll probably just get coffee and sit by the water sometime for a spell today, and that will have to be enough.

Tuesday, 14 February, 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home