The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Frustrations

There are some frustrations going on that I cannot talk about.  But, they have tired my psyche.  So, today will be brief.  

  • I ran 14.3 miles (~23 km) this morning.  It was a peaceful and pleasant run, and the run was early enough in the day (started at 5:15 am) that I was comfortable in the morning sunlight.  
  • Worked with a student on-line for a bit.  
  • I am going to try to do some de-cluttering work this afternoon.
  • My wife and I may potentially go swimming late this afternoon.
PipeTobacco
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat M. said...

Professor, if you can't treat yourself to a pipe, maybe you owe yourself a mental health salad of some kind, full of garbanzos and other yummy vegetables... and maybe even some homemade ranch dressing as a special treat? Be kind to yourself, and best of luck navigating the unmentionable frustrations!

Monday, 10 July, 2023  
Blogger GaP said...

Keep the faith, Professor...

Monday, 10 July, 2023  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It’s good to. Blow steam, they say.

Monday, 10 July, 2023  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sorry about the frustrations, PT! I have a few too many of my own, so I can sympathize.

Monday, 10 July, 2023  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Hope you got your swim in.

Tuesday, 11 July, 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home