The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 19, 2024

Dry

 I feel dry.... dry skin, dry mind.... just trying to push through work I need to do but it is of a variety I abhor...... Institutional Review Board applications for new research I am going to do.  The fussy, obnoxious folks on that committee are a pain in the gluteus maximus.  I have written about them before, but it has been a while since I had to submit more to them.  

I feel I DESERVE a pipe for having to do this obnoxious work.  But, it is not meant to be today.  

I did finish my mileage for the week so that is good.

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I had a mani-pedi today because I needed my hands and feet to be pampered. They are also dry. You definitely deserve a treat, PT!

Friday, 19 January, 2024  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Maybe you'll have a good weekend. 👍

Saturday, 20 January, 2024  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

What will your research be on?

Saturday, 20 January, 2024  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I hope this time the board will be less obnoxious.

Sunday, 21 January, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home