The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 15, 2024

Lackluster


 

I have been away a while.  Not really sure it matters a whole helluva lot anyhow, I guess.  I am still struggling to find a way back to feeling my usual self.  It is difficult.  I believe I am going to try to (the best of my ability) to write smaller thoughts here for a while, as I think that perhaps what I write is too damn verbose and folks do not want to read that much.

So, I am not sure if there is anything much else to say today.  My MIL and SIL are both having new health issues.  A nephew by marriage is going to get married for the THIRD TIME this coming weekend, and I do not relish going to another hootenay-hoedown thing for him and his future wife (who is also getting married for the third time).  His other two marriages ended in divorce when he had affairs.  I suspect the same may transpire here.  

Most everything is still the same:

I run my damnable miles.  10 miles this morning.

I do a bunch of work.

I think very often and fondly about my pipes, and feel like going back to them. 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger GaP said...

It's always good to hear from you, Professor.

Monday, 15 April, 2024  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Not much new with me.

Monday, 15 April, 2024  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

As long as you keep running I your damnable miles, all will eventually be well. 😁

Tuesday, 16 April, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home