The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 30, 2024

Not Much

I had the procedure done on my foot, Friday.  Apparently it is not longer "de rigueur" to freeze the damn thing so that it simply falls out shortly after. Instead, he trimmed the spot, and put a drop of acid of some sort on it. It was not salicylic acid like is available at the pharmacy for such things, but is "supposedly" a more potent, strong, and "rapid" acting acid than salicylic.

It is still there, and it still is annoying.  I have now missed THREE days of running and it is just as damn painful to walk as it was before I went to the doctor.  

It has not been a good day or good weekend.

Of course it is no longer in fashion.... for the damn thing would be out now and I would be back to normal. Now, I get to continue in pain and get to give him another damn boat payment.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home