The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I am smiling a wide, furry-faced grin of happiness.

I love storms and we are in the midst of an anticipated 8-10 inch snowstorm. It is beautiful outside. As my work at the University is done very early today, I think I will go play in the snow (and shovel the driveway and sidewalks of course), but on the way home I will stop in the pipe shop for more of the blackberry/sage pipe tobacco. I have had a strong hankering for some all day.

If you are new to reading this blog, be sure to scroll down a bit to Monday, January 12th and Saturday, January 10th entries. I am especially pleased with them.

My pipe awaits!

Pipe Tobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home