The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I have so enjoyed the blackberry/sage flavored burley pipe tobacco that I have nearly smoked all of it and will have to plan a return trip to the tobacco shop! If you wish to read about my experiences with said leaf, please read the blog from Monday and/or Sunday.

A special note: If you wish to read a wonderfully well written blog, with deep insight into the workings of our mind, I want to strongly encourage you to hit the link to the right entitled:

Homeless and Disabled in Alabama

All the blogs I have links to are very good reads, but Jonathan's blog has struck an especially strong chord with me. I think he has a true message worth listening to.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home