The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Life is hectic at times but I think I am making progress in learning to *enjoy* this gift of life. I have been consistent in exercise and eating for roughly two weeks now and I feel more energetic because of it. I feel I am starting to regain my focus in life as well. I still have many things to fix, but now I am also ready to get back to exploring and experiencing life in all its variances.

I am also thinking of playing "hooky" so to speak and spending part of the afternoon in the wonderful pipe shop since I did not make it there yet. Thank you all who are reading my blog! I really appreciate your time and also your comments!

Pipe Tobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home