The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

The storm dumped almost all of the projected 10 inches on us. I spent the greater part of the afternoon snow plowing the driveway and sidewalks as I had predicted. Plowing snow is not such a bad task if you fortify yourself with a few shots and a beer first. Then I spent the evening after dinner reading the newspapers and enjoying the blackberr/sage leaf while the rest of the family sat glued to the television.

While last night was pleasant, I awoke this morning stressed as hell. Perhaps it was my lack of being prepared for the day, or perhaps it was my dislike of the start of the semester, or perhaps it was something else entirely. But I was grumpy and out of sorts all day. I still feel that way, actually. But I suppose I will get over it.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home