The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

.
Hemingway

A favorite author of mine (of the many I have) has always been Ernest Hemingway. I have copies of virtually all his books and short stories, and I have roughly 35 biographies about his life (As a side note, I am extremely fond of biographies and have hundreds in total... mostly about authors, scientists, and political leaders.)

Tonight I went to a presentation about Hemingway and participated in a Hemingway look-alike contest. It was quite fun. I am going to try to put more detail into what occurred in my next post.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home