The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Dog

Yesterday afternoon I took our dog in for her vaccinations.  She lost her energy and vitality and was very quiet (not her usual self).  I slept on the living room couch with her last night.  My wife is staying with her today, and I am heading home as quickly as I can.  I am hoping she is just sore and tired like I was for a day after my Covid injections.  

PipeTobacco 

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat M. said...

A dog is a very special kind of companion and friend. Prayers being said for your pooped pooch!

Tuesday, 01 March, 2022  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hope she is OK!

Tuesday, 01 March, 2022  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I also hope she ok.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Tuesday, 01 March, 2022  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Surely it is just a reaction. Hopefully, anyway.

Wednesday, 02 March, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home