The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Surprise Evening Post

 I am so relieved…. I came home around 2 pm.  Our dog was still lethargic but wagged her tail at me upon my return.  

Two hours later she was up to snuff and acting like her old self!!!!’  I am so glad!  I felt so utterly keyed up…. Still… that I have had a glass of wine.  She is back to her old self and I am very relieved and happy!!!!!!  I am strangely feeling a bit tipsy from one glass of wine !  I felt so, so very agitated….the wine has helped.  I feel a bit bad about it, but seriously, the relief I feel now is worth it as far as I am concerned.  Everything seems “ok” now.  I cannot state fully how relieved I feel.  The wine has made me crave a pipe quite strongly….. not sure if I will indulge, but I think I can refrain…. Just out of happiness.  

I felt locked into a prison I could not avoid when I drove to the U today, but I feel far more “ok” now.   Maybe it can be a pleasant evening!!!!!!!


PipeTobacco 

3 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yay! 👍

Wednesday, 02 March, 2022  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Hooray!

Wednesday, 02 March, 2022  
Blogger Margaret said...

Great news!

Wednesday, 02 March, 2022  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home