The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 21, 2023

Climb


 

I am not sure, but I am thinking my "bootstrap" efforts may be paying off.  I feel LESS forlorn at the moment.  I am going to continue to work on this during the weekend, amongst all the other things I have to work on.

  • 5 miles ran this morning (~ 8 km).  With this mileage, I exceeded my weekly goal.  I ran a total of 50.5 miles this week (~81 km).  It felt odd to have such a short run.
  • I have two books I may start to read this weekend.  One is a "Harry Bosch" detective novel, and the other is a biography about Solanus Casey.  
PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Enjoy your books.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Friday, 21 July, 2023  
Blogger Margaret said...

I like Harry Bosch. Hope you enjoy the read!

Friday, 21 July, 2023  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Don’t break those laces. Lie us, they can be fragile. 😀

Saturday, 22 July, 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home